Recently I had the pleasure of being interviewed by Lyn Thurman for her Quiet Rebellion Against the Ordinary podcast. We spoke about:
- How I went from being a farm girl to a television executive, to a shaman on top of a mountain in southern Italy.
- What it is like to step out of the ‘ordinary’.
- Some of the life lessons I had to learn along the way.
- How the Universe plays dirty.
- Nurturing, restoring and remembering the essence of who we are.
- And why that is a rebellious act and how it can care for the earth.
Please follow and like us: